Friday, August 10, 2007

Lil Fizz Contest!!!


Read His OFFICIAL Myspace for more information.


The winner will win...

♦.Me,
♦.In Your Hometown
♦.$2,000 shopping spree


Rules;

♦.Answer The Following 10 Questions Correctly.
♦.Email Your Answers To DoYouKnowFizzo@gmail.com
♦.Include Your Full Name, Phone Number, and City.
♦.One Entry Per Person


In Order To Qualify
**Your Must Have A "Print Screen'd" Copy Of The Receipt From Downloading....PAYDAY FROM ITUNES
"PAYDAY", available 7/17/07 on iTunes.



10 Questions

♦.1.How many times did they show my diamond tooth pick in the "Beds" video?
♦.2.Which B2K member helped co-write "Beds"?
♦.3.Who directed my first solo video "Fluid"?
♦.4.What was my original solo album (while with B2K) titled?
♦.5.What was my first solo appearence (as a musician) on television?
♦.6.Name 5 songs (besides "Beds", and "Fluid") that have been featured on my myspace.
♦.7.How many tattoos do I have?
♦.8.Name 4 artist's I have collaborated with.
♦.9.In what year did I sign with Fo'Reel Entertainment?
♦.10.What was my label with JBoog called, and what did it stand for?

No comments: