Wednesday, August 1, 2007

B5 Chat!!!


..> ..> Chat Host says Okay, B5 have now joined us!
..>..>
..> ..> Bryan says Hey everybody thanks for coming out
..>..>
..> ..> Carnell says We love you
..>..>
..> ..> Mizz_Lele asks If you could go any where in the world where would it be and why?
..>..>
..> ..> Carnell says We would like to go to Japan because Japan is just an awesome city. Japanese people really appreciate music.
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says Plus it'd be really cool to go to a different environment. Actually see the city of Japan and see their culture.
..>..>
..> ..> crazyone_4ever asks What is the type of sound on this album? Is it more of a grownish sound.
..>..>
..> ..> Carnell says The sound is called greatness. It has got a little more mature. More hip hop R&B pop.. a mixture. It is a great trio.
..>..>
..> ..> Dustin says It is a great crossover CD
..>..>
..> ..> Milbabi93 asks How long did it take to get prepared for the new album?
..>..>
..> ..> Carnell says In between shows, we were recording for the album. It took like a year.
..>..>
..> ..> Carnell says But the recording by itself, like six months.
..>..>
..> ..> Mizz_Lele asks What would be your next single coming out after Hydrolics?
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says We're not sure but we're looking between "Got It Like That" and "In My Bedroom"
..>..>
..> ..> Ms_Reiver asks if you guys can give one word what would u describe each other as
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says I'll describe Bryan as retarted...
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says Haha
..>..>
..> ..> Kelly says I would say Dustin as one word, if "Ladiesman" can be one word ...
..>..>
..> ..> Kelly says Patrick, funny
..>..>
..> ..> Kelly says Carnell, quiet
..>..>
..> ..> MzPopular15 asks what do you do after a concert?
..>..>
..> ..> Kelly says Drink a lot of liquids and rest. Gatorade. We rest a lot.
..>..>
..> ..> miz_305 asks How did you hurt your hand? [Kelly]
..>..>
..> ..> Kelly says I saved a baby from a burning building....
..>..>
..> ..> Dustin says I swear he did
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says I wasn't here at the time it happened but I know what happened. Kelly calls himself a chef, which he is not. This is what he did...
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says He was cooking bacon in a wok. You know, like a skillet but it has no edges. He was cookin' the bacon and it slid all over his hand and burned his hand up.
..>..>
..> ..> Bryan says Bacon and grease, that's it!
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says But he did say the bacon was delicious, so...
..>..>
..> ..> iloveb5_2much asks will you ever date one of your fans?
..>..>
..> ..> psd_loves_patrick asks who would you guys like to do a song with?
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says Michael Jackson, Wil I am, Maroon 5
..>..>
..> ..> MzPopular15 asks are yall making a movie?
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says Right now we're looking at some scripts but it is up in the air right now. We can't really talk about it right now.
..>..>
..> ..> lovinb5zPOB asks B5 what is your most embarrassing moment on stage?
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says We were doing a tour called the Universal Circus and I had this really big old jacket on and we do flips on the show and the jacket flew over my head and I fell on my face. Terrible ordeal....
..>..>
..> ..> Bryan says I was supposed to go up and do a solo but I kind of tripped a little and almost broke my ankle
..>..>
..> ..> Kelly says I actually do a front flip in the "you got me" dance right before the rap part
..>..>
..> ..> ..4/Kelly-b5.jpg" width=24 border=0> Kelly says Dustin throws me and he threw me too hard and the stage was really slippery so when I landed I kind of slid on my stomach on the stage while I was rapping.. that was crazy
..>..>
..> ..> Carnell says I did a backflip on stage but there was water. I flew forward. It was funny though.
..>..>
..> ..> DDMJ121 asks where was the last place you perform at?
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says It was .. umm.. Denver, Colorado. Used to be a six flags.
..>..>
..> ..> -sweet-chick- asks Who would yall say is the ladies man?
..>..>
..> ..> Dustin says That would be me.
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says He could take that name right now. He's the older one right now, so..
..>..>
..> ..> Kelly says I mean we're all into girls, but he can go out to the club and stuff.
..>..>
..> ..> MrzCnelly4lyfe asks Is Carnell still the quiet one or does he now have a wild side!?
..>..>
..> ..> Kelly says He's not quiet anymore
..>..>
..> ..> Dustin says But compared to the rest of us, he is still quiet.
..>..>
..> ..> LiNA540 asks iF U GUYS HAD 1 WiSH FR0M A GENiE WAT W0ULD iT BE?
..>..>
..> ..> Dustin says I would want to be a king.... in space. The only way you can get there is by me bringing you there.
..>..>
..> ..> Kelly says My wish would be anything I want, I can make happen. I want to be a billionaire, I could be a billionaire. I want to fly, I could fly.
..>..>
..> ..> Carnell says Be the richest man in the world.
..>..>
..> ..> Carnell says Bigger than Bill Gates!
..>..>
..> ..> Carnell says Bigger than Bill Gates!
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says Bryan runs around in a super hero outfit.. cause he's weird like that.
..>..>
..> ..> LaShai18 asks Who sings the begining in your new song"No One Else"???
..>..>
..> ..> Kelly says Bryan does
..>..>
..> ..> Bryan says That's right!
..>..>
..> ..> MeeshLovesYou asks What Do You All Look For In A Girl?
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says She has to be smart, sexxxyyy, and she has to be cool. She can't be afraid to be herself. She has got to talk smack too because she'll be around a lot of boys. She has to be able to hold her own around the boys. She has to be hot like fire but not too sensitive!
..>..>
..> ..> bfivetwins asks who's the best cook out of you all?
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says Kelly
..>..>
..> ..> Carnell says Patrick is the best cook out there
..>..>
..> ..> Dustin says Bryan is pretty awesome too
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says But, Kelly can't even cook bacon and eggs without burning his hand
..>..>
..> ..> Jay_B5 asks what is the weirdst thing some one has ever said 2 one of u guys?
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says "Can't I have your baby?"
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says Girls are like "Hey, where's my baby's daddy Kelly?" and they're like 12 years old and we're like "don't you have school tomorrow?"
..>..>
..> ..> deanna08 asks have you all ever fought over a girl?
..>..>
..> ..> Carnell says No
..>..>
..> ..> Dustin says Nah
..>..>
..> ..> Patrick says There's too many pretty girls to be fighting over one
..>..>
..> ..> Milbabi93 asks How do you guys get prepared for a show?
..>..>
..> ..> Carnell says We stretch out. Like, take a gatorade so we don't get dehydrated. Get hyped, listen to music.
..>..>
..> ..> Bryan says Eat yogurt and apples.
..>..>
..> ..> conneecj asks Was it harder makin



No comments: